This piece carefully treads the line between cool and ugly, just barely leaning towards the cool side. If gold velvet isn't your bag this could be an interesting upholstery project, but it really is in nice condition so a re-do is not really necessary. Find purchase details on this piece and the rest of our picks of the day in the links after the jump.
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in our Shopping Guide.
• 1972 Spanish occasional chair (Los Angeles) - $295
• One of a kind retro credenza & magazine rack (San Diego) - $325
• Pair of Crate & Barrel armless chairs + bonus CB2 ottoman (West Hollywood) - $200
• California Modernist teak 60's/70's desk (La Crescenta Glendale) - $360
• Crate & Barrel high dining (bistro) table & chairs (Silver Lake) - $200
• Danish Modern rosewood Sven Ivar Dysthe leather sofa 1963
• Pair of Italian designer Capellini chairs (Hollywood/Studio City) - $450
• Cisco home chair (Downtown LA) - $400
• 6' Vintage DC transit sign panel (Park La Brea/Miracle Mile) - $199
• Beautiful roll top desk (Hollywood Hills) - $250
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.