Looking for a funky armchair to complete your living space? This George Mulhauser plycraft chair could be just the thing. With a great bent teak plywood back and olive green upholstery, this piece will fit perfectly with your mid century collection.Apartment Therapy Boston Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the Boston Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
• Vintage teak Plycraft Chair Danish style (Boston/ Kenmore/Fenway) - $450
• Vintage teak sofa (Watertown) - $250
• 1930's five drawer mahogany bureau (Newton) - $75
• Vintage Sputnik atomic umbrella stand (Chestnut Hill) - $25
• Mahogany old top cabinet desk (North Easton) - $175
• Sascha Brastoff mid 20th century black/gold dinnerware collection (Hopedale) - $100
• Danish Modern bedroom set - 5 pieces full bed (Stoneham, MA) - $350
• Antique oak & glass cabinet (Attleboro) - $300
• Vintage mid century walnut desk (Medford) - $100
• Nice retro style desk lamp (LOOK!) (Quincy) - $29
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.