These John Boos tables are famously expensive and super high quality butcher block. If you have the space and need some extra workspace in the kitchen this is a screaming deal, or could be used as a table with the addition of some stools.
• John Boos butcher block table long (Newbury st, Back Bay) - $400
• 2 vintage quilts pincushion pattern (Braintree) - $90
• Heywood Wakefield dresser (Cambridge) - $250
• Antique dresser (Maynard) - $175
• Teak dresser (Millis) - $155
• 2 PB Teen locker style hanging magazine rack (Mansfield) - $120
• 5 Crate & Barrel Folio chocolate leather side chairs (Marblehead) - $500
• Noguchi glass top coffee table (Arlington) - $399
• 4-panel rosewood room divider / screen (Arlington) - $200
• Wicker rattan table & low back chair (Wilmington ) - $60
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.