We've been suckers for faux bois from day one. And if it fit our decor, we'd snap up this $290 8X10 rug so fast that it would be in our apartment now. Alas, we leave it for you, along with modern wicker chairs, Copenhagen-lookalike china and fancy white leather sofas.
Apartment Therapy DC Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the DC Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
• West Elm Wood Grain rug, 8x10 (Washington) - $290
• Pottery Barn wall-mounted wine rack (1st and R, NW) - $40
• Pair of 1970s wicker chairs (Pentagon City) - $100
• Solid Oak storage cabinet (Great Falls) - $175
• Pier One Medici Dining Set (Gainsville/Heathcote Road) - $275
• Sideboard (Friendship Heights) - $695
• Cocktail table by Lane (Gaithersburg) - $350
• Three-piece set of white leather sofas (Vienna) - $950
• Antique sate (Cheverly) - $400
• China for 8 (Bethesda) - $120
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.