This 36" x 36" oak dining table expands to 60" x 36" to fit a whole mess of friends and family. Matching chairs are included in the $700 price tag, but a few of them need minor repair.
• Vintage oak table with chairs (Arlington) - $700
• Teak Danish Modern sideboard (Ipswich) - $675
• Vintage modern glass & chrome nesting stacking tables (Millis) - $125
• Walnut & leather mid century chair - $200
• 2 Asian motif wall mirror mid century (Cambridge 911) - $60
• Early 1900's outdoor hanging light fixtures (Norwood MA) - $189
• Heavy iron light fixtures (Medford) - $10
• Hollywood Regency faux bamboo mirror (Burlington) - $65
• Mid Century Modern chair (lowell) - $40
• Danish Modern coffee table (Teele Square, Somerville) - $200
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.