This would be an expensive couch to have reupholstered, but if you had the know to do it yourself this could end up being a really stunning piece of mid century furniture.
• Sofa - Mid Century Modern (Acton) - $150
• Replica Achille Castiglioni Arco floor lamp (South End) - $275
• Mid century vintage chair (boston/childrens museum) - $250
• 2 Danish mid century side tables (Dunstable, MA) - $250
• Red hot dog cart & umbrella (Nostalgia Electrics) (Tewksbury, MA) - $300
• Eames shell arm chairs (Arlington) - $100
• Mid century walnut credenza/triple dresser (Lynnfield) - $200
• Vintage tole floral chandelier - $75
• Yellow arm chair (Jamaica Plain) - $80
• Thonet Fischel bentwood chairs - 4 matching + 2 more (Seacoast / North Shore) - $400
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.