Not the cheapest lamps online today, but definitely a refined and glamorous pair, this set of vintage lamps in celadon green are $700. Find purchase info in the first link after the jump.
• Pair of celadon Marbro Lamps (Capitol Hill) - $700
• Glass acrylic dining room table (Fairfax Station-Lorton) - $500
• Vintage steel printers cabinet with butcher block top (Madison & Mabel / Frederick) - $449
• West Elm dining table (Chevy Chase, dc) - $150
• Vintage chrome and Formica table (Silver Spring) - $95
• Vintage mid-century lamp (Capitol Hill) - $75
• Pottery Barn bar stools (Leesburg) - $50
• Vintage Donald Deskey andirons (Capitol Hill) - $700
• Matching antique chairs (ledroit/shaw nwdc) - $100
• Pace arm chair--1960's (Capitol Hill) - $150
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.