$99 is not a bad price for any chair, much less a really cool vintage one. Add a little colorful throw pillow and voila, instant coolness. Find the purchase information for this piece and many more vintage finds in the links after the jump.
• Danish Modern chair (North Quincy) - $99
• Mid-century magazine stand end table (Hingham) - $125
• Owl andirons - for your fireplace (Harvard, MA) - $120
• Reproduction pencil post bed (Beverly) - $250
• Antique drop leaf table (Marshfield) - $125
• Vintage steel office desk (Burlington VT) - $250
• Herman Miller Eames wire chairs (Framingham) - $450
• Unique mid-century credenza by Lane (Cambridge) - $750
• Stunning Queen platform bed (Davis Square, Somerville) - $400
• Vintage tin-top table (Jamaica Plain, MA) - $40
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.