Fashioned from walnut or rosewood (the owner is not sure which), this credenza would be perfectly at home in an office, but is nice enough to use in the dining room too.
• Mod 1960s sideboard/credenza (Mansfield Ma) - $350
• Johnson Carper hi-boy (Metrowest (exit 13 off Masspike)) - $200
• 1930's Art Deco walnut sideboard by Beautility (Metrowest (Mass Pike exit 13)) - $450
• Vintage bamboo chair (Cambridge) - $80
• Wood & Lucite end table with glass top (Framingham) - $50
• Mahogany bookshelf (Roslindale, MA) - $80
• Vintage farmers table 1800's (Southborough) - $325
• Antique brass/glass shelving unit (Needham) - $75
• Teak Danish Modern glass end table (Framingham) - $50
• Modern cube outdoor Pankotto benches (Braintree) - $50
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.