This 1970's canvas folding chair and ottoman was possibly designed by Suekichi Uchida. Are there any Uchida experts out there that would like to weigh in on whether this is the case or not?
• Suekichi Uchida chair Mid Century Modern (Baltimore) - $300
• Flor carpet tiles 4' x 6' total of 24 House Pet tiles (Dupont, DC) - $90
• Midcentury Gunlocke Co. desk chair (Laurel, MD 20723) - $45
• End table modern (Hyattsville, MD) - $40
• Mid-century modern chrome/lucite lamp (Alexandria, VA) - $100
• Mid Century Modern (Stanley) credenza (Bethesda / NW DC) - $465
• Mid century kitsch bar cart Eames era (Baltimore City) - $440
• Off-white full size bedroom set (Montgomery Village, Gaithersburg) - $400
• Teak Scandinavian desk (Chevy Chase MD) - $150
• Danish birch coffee table (Crystal City) - $199
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.