Stained glass can be so useful for a window in which you need a little more privacy, but is also great as an art piece. This particular piece with its modern design would fit well in a wide variety of settings.
• Stained glass window (barberio studio) - $300
• Vintage walnut desk (Medford) - $250
• -Glider rocker w/ footstool beige (Hull) - $80
• CB2 modern table bedside lamps (2) (Cambridgeport) - $40
• Mid-century fiberglass arm chairs (2) (Lexington) - $200
• Beautiful vintage mirror, solid wood (Chestnut Hill) - $50
• Modern dark brown wood + metal desk (Brookline) - $120
• Very modern kitchen table and 5 chairs (north shore) - $150
• Fabulous solid walnut Danish vintage modern buffet & hutch (Amesbury) - $600
• Pair mid modern art metal chairs (salem) - $150
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.