This orange wool upholstered Herman Miller lounge chair looks to be in really excellent condition, but is listed as having age appropriate wear. Find the link to this and the rest of our vintage finds after the jump.Apartment Therapy New York Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
• Herman Miller Eames soft pad lounge chair (Upper West Side) - $500
• Vintage Le Corbusier LC1 chair (Chelsea) - $900
• Teak Mid Century Modern dining table (weehawken/hoboken) - $795
• Antique bakers workbench (Lincolndale) - $1200
• Antique Bedouin mother-of-pearl chest from Arabian Peninsula (Bay Ridge) - $950
• Five Stickely Brother's arm chairs (Clinton Hill/Bed Stuy) - $400
• Pair of Edwardian style antique chairs (Upper East Side) - $325
• Decorator Italian floral tole chandelier (Lower Westchester) - $225
• Sofa bed loveseat sleeper foldout (Chinatown / Lit Italy) - $150
• Modern design West Elm chairs (Midtown East) - $60
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.