It may look Danish, but this armchair by Greaves & Thomas is actually an English piece. Recently reupholstered in an oatmeal hopsack fabric, this chair is in basically new condition although it is a mid-century piece. Find more information in the first link after the jump.
• Mid-century armchair by Greaves & Thomas (West 70's) - $950
• Paul McCobb nesting tables (NYC) - $450
• 2 mid-century inspired night stands (West Village) - $200
• Vintage Danish Modern dining table (delivery available) - $395
• Danish teak long bookcase (delivery available) - $349
• Antique faux bamboo chrome coffee table (West Village) - $300
• Kartell Ghost mirror, large yellow, Starck (Gramercy) - $350
• White Eames rocker (UWS) - $300
• Herman Miller Desk & Credenza - $750 (NYC)
• Great Danish Rocker c. 1960 - $475 (Upper West Side)
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.