Great for a smaller apartment, this 1970's swivel coffee table starts out as a teardrop shape, but unfolds when more surface is required to make a full size coffee table. Find all the purchase details in the first link after the jump.
• 1970's Modern Italian swivel chrome coffee table (Downtown) - $275
• Pair of Danish Modern safari chairs (South Queens) - $450
• Classic mid-century chrome ball floor light (DUMBO) - $95
• Stools - Crate & Barrel Turner Counter/Bar Stools (Midtown West) - $130
• Danish Modern roll top desk - $350
• Accent table (Astoria Heights) - $50
• 1960's hand painted component table - $200
• Mid-century pop-up coffee / dining table (Williamsburg) - $500
• Long iron and wood modern coffee table (greenpoint) - $100
• Papa Bear chair and ottoman Hans Wegner (brooklyn) - $999
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.