(Image credit: Apartment Therapy )
Q: I currently live in a rental unit that is lacking a sprayer in the kitchen sink. Are you aware of any item that is available to temporarily adapt an existing faucet? We have discovered that our landlords/managers are highly opposed to any upgrades that we would suggest/even opt to pay for at our expense (replacing the faucet is not an option).

Sent by Gwen

Editor: Leave your suggestions for Gwen in the comments - thanks!

• Got a question? Email yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)