Soap Stone Gems from Poketo
It feels like everyone I know is having a birthday or a graduation this month! It can definitely be tough to come up with stylish gifts for everyone on your list and not completely empty out your pockets. I've sifted through some favorite websites and come up with ten gifts that will satisfy your most stylish pals, without breaking the bank!
1. The least expensive gems you can find: Soap Stone Gems, available at Poketo for $9.
2. Simplicity at its best: 5-Piece Java Jr. and Doppio Gift Set, on sale for $19.95 from Cb2.
3. A taste of Europe. Red Cross Enameled Tin Mug from Leif, $14
4. Possibly the most stylish of all. (To me, that is!) Elements of Style (Illustrated) by Strunk, White & Kalman. Available at your local bookstore, $16
5. A pretty jar for the bathroom, kitchen or office — comes in three colors. Stamped Storage Jar from Leif, $20
6. For the stylishly bored: J. Crew Printed Playing Cards, $12.50
7. A pretty bike bell, available in three colors. Nostalgerie Bike Bell in grey from Anthropologie, $20
8. To go with your recipient's new bike bell! An 18k Gold Bicycle Pendant, on sale at Assemble, $20
9. The packaging for these soaps will never get old. Savon de Marseille liquid soap, in Orange Blossom, Lavender or Verbena. $14.
10. Works as a creamer or a fun vase! Porcelain Milk Tin from Butter Home, $16.
(Image credits: Poketo; Cb2; Leif; Penguin Publishing ; Leif; J. Crew; Anthropologie; Assemble; Savon de Marseilles; Butter Home)