Who doesn't love small homes and their high level of efficiency? Perfect for daydreaming about, these photos from nine very tiny but stylish homes are also great for looking for small space inspiration. And for the confidence to live with less!
1. The interior of this little 125 square foot dwelling is just gorgeous, and looks a lot more expansive thanks to the white palette and decorative touches; from ProtoHaus
2. This small space in Asheville, NC is stick-built, and a lot of the work was done by the homeowner himself. He does a great job describing his thought process and the outcomes of his choices on the Tiny House Blog.
3. This little house — the Harbinger — is just the cutest thing ever… and it can even fit a queen size bed! You can even buy the plans to build it yourself from the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company.
4. You may remember this little place from Christopher & Merete's House Tour; I still love the warm industrial feel of their tiny home.
5. This little place from Tiny House UK looks so cozy and comfortable… and it's completely portable!
6. I love all the salvaged wood (with original paints and stains!) on the outside of this tiny house, seen in Dwell.
7. Tammy's family (four people plus a dog!) made this 180 sq. ft. cabin work for them — and it not only works, it's unbelievably cute! Check out all her details and pictures in her Apartment Therapy House Tour.
8. Malissa's tiny retreat from the 2012 Small Cool Contest has stuck with me; I just love all the bare wood and the functionality of her space!
9. This little place from Leaf House is light, bright, and extreme cold friendly!
*Re-edited from a post originally published on 1.24.2013 - NT