- ZARA HOME: Acueducto 2380
Decoration chain store from Spain.
2. Go-to Shop for Gifts
Local designer store with some imports.
3. Best Vintage Shop, Thrift Store, or Flea Market
- CHAPALITA TIANGUIS
Typical Mexican street market where you can find anything from mangos to clothing.
4. Favorite Bookstore
- EL SOTANO: Guadalupe 1294
Books + music + coffee = a good time.
5. Favorite Coffee Shop, Café, or Restaurant
- PREKA: Av. de las Rosas 685
Interior design store meets coffee shop.
6. Best Place to Pick Up Groceries
- CHAPALITA STREET MARKET
7. Best Place to Buy Flowers
- EL VIVERO: Av. Chapalita
Another Mexican classic where flowers and pottery mix to create an outstanding environment.
8. Best Neighborhood Park
- PARQUE JUAN DIEGO
The most beautiful street in Guadalajara.
9. Best Spot to Take Visitors
- GLORIETA CHAPALITA
On Sunday you will find a street art gallery surrounding the beautiful pavilion.
Thanks, Teresa! Photos: Teresa
Interested in sharing your neighborhood with Apartment Therapy? Contact the editors through our Neighborhood Guide Submission Form.