Having been raised by a Brit it is no surprise that I am an avid tea drinker. I can and do easily consume several pots throughout the day, especially during the winter months. But no matter what time of year I need my tea to be toasty, and nothing keeps the pot hot like a proper tea cozy!
1. A unique take on the traditional cozy, this felted angel fish is made from 100% marino wool by Deborah Brackenbury, the talented designer behind Fuzzy Logic Felt.
2. The color combination of this tea cozy from Britgaldesigns is one I am rather partial to. I also appreciate its large capacity - only big teapots in my house!
3. I'm so struck by the simplicity of this felt design by ArglyeSt, and the color is just fantastic. I also love that their tea cozy collections are referred to as "flocks"!
4. This lovely little cozy from Polkadots & Blooms features a hand embroidered dandelion motif on vintage linen and a felted wool blanket liner.
5. Such a perfectly pretty palette in this knitted cozy by Louise Ditch of Handy Little Me. Also a huge fan of the format- no need to remove the cozy between pours!
(Images: As linked)