Flowers are blossoming, and spring is in full bloom! Cherry blossoms lining the street and bright blue skies have inspired me to put together this moodboard. Read more about the products after the jump.
1. Organic Alpaca Cushions: Ethically and beautifully-made hand-spun fabric from Peru where it's hand spun, woven and dyed ethically in a rural women's co-operative. Each cushion is hand finished in the UK. Stuffed with duck feathers, they're also hypo allergenic and fire resistant. £89.
2. Pink Milk Antique Cake Stand: A gorgeous Mary Antoinette-like cake stand for a wedding or garden party. $55.
3. Water Color Petals Dinnerware $14-$24.
4. Traveller Coffee Table A great find for a small space.
5. "Faro" Rug: A beautiful floral designed rug.
6. Paper Thin Porcelain Lace Bowls: Handmade ceramic bowls, $69 per bowl.
7. 2 Door Bakery Cabinet Built with antique windows salvaged from French chateaus.
(images: 1. Ecocentric ; 2. Sweet and Saucy Supply ; 3. & 4. Anthropologie ; 5. Urbanest Living ; 6. Hideminy ; 7. Bobo Intriguing Objects)