We had to have it. There was some excitement in the comments of a recent H+H Roundup that announced the Root 6 Handheld. At that time, "the only handheld that doesn't lose suction" was only available direct from Dyson. With a little research we knew Target would stock them in November...
We made a special trip when a friend told us it was on the shelves! Initially, we were worried about the 6-minute limit on charges, but the apartment is so small it only takes about 4 minutes to hit all the trouble spots.
- Size: Intial images reminded us of gigantic leaf blowers. In reality, it was so small in the box that we almost missed it on the bottom shelf at Target.
- Strong: It is so more advanced than a dustbuster.
- It's Oh-so Quiet! Kind of hums.
- It doesn't lose suction: it is full-power or no power...none of that slowly dying...
- Clear Dustbin=gross!
- It's Ugly: Where to hide it while it's charging?
- Trigger: Easy to push really hard—but care instructions warn against this.
- and finally, it still scares the dog.
(Re-Edited from 11.20.06)-JR