There are many reasons to let your neat freak flag fly. For one, your home is probably the most spotless of your friends. And you can likely clean house in record time, too. But your knowledge and enthusiasm for cleaning might also pay off for you in bragging rights, today. (And, even if you aren't in the sweeping and scrubbing fan club, read on, because we have a really fun quiz for you...)
On a scale from Danny Tanner to Homer Simpson, how much do you know about cleaning products?
We've put together a quiz that tests your skill for recognizing the labels on some of the most popular products on the shelf today. The only way to prep for this pop quiz is spending some time studying the cleaning aisle at the grocery store—and any neat freak like you should have some hours under their belt, right? So go on and test your knowledge of product logos and find out.
Once you're done with the quiz, pass it along to your friends and see if you really are the Monica Gellar of your friend group.
How many did you get right? Share your score in the comments!
If you took the quiz and got a poor score, remember that spotting a few random logos doesn't actually reflect your skills as a cleaner. But if you think, personally, that you could use some improvement in the homekeeping department, it might be time to brush up on your clean IQ. Here are some posts to get you started.
- Your Embarrassing Cleaning Questions, Answered
- 7 Ways You're Making House Cleaning Harder Than It Has To Be
- Cleaning Products that Shark Tank Has Convinced Me I Need
- Bad Homekeeping Advice We've All Heard Before
- Apartment Therapy's Best Cleaning Advice of 2016
- 16 Hilariously Relatable Tweets About Cleaning
- How To Trick Yourself Into Being One of those People Who Actually Likes to Clean