As an adult, my Thanksgiving day is filled with cooking, chatting, and snacking. When we get together with family, it's fun to be able to catch up while tearing bread for the stuffing or cleaning green beans. My kids, though, aren't so thrilled with sitting in the kitchen while we gab with each other, so they are often looking for some fun. I've rounded up a few Thanksgiving-themed activities to engage your kids while the meal is being prepared.
1. Acorn Necklaces at We Made That.
2. Make Cranberry Playdough at Little Wonders' Days.
3. Pilgrim Hats at Stephanie's Mommy Brain.
4. Thankful Fours at Spoonful.
5. Fine Motor Turkeys for Tots at Twodaloo.
Do you plan any special activities for the kids on Thanksgiving? Let us know in the comments.