We love all kinds of Thanksgiving crafts this time of year, especially ones that keep little hands busy while we're working on the pumpkin pie.
1. Corn Necklace on Paisley and Lace: String colorful dried corn kernels to make a beautiful necklace or garland. A great activity for developing fine motor skills too.
2. Paper Plate Turkeys on Holidash: Here's a twist on the classic paper plate turkey craft we all made as preschoolers.
3. (Pop)corn Collage on Kaboose: Little fingers will love gluing popcorn down (while eating a few no doubt) to make this fun fall harvest craft.
4. Turkey A Day Homemade Board Game on Katherine Maries: A mini Thanksgiving board game made from paint chip samples!
5. Give Thanks Banner in Parents Magazine: This activity could keep kids entertained for hours, plus it uses up extra items in your cupboard