• A pilgrim and Mayflower-themed table by Sandra Lee oniVillage
The idea of a kids table for Thanksgiving is attractive for a lot of families - there are many people present and it becomes easier to separate the adults from the children. Since some kids might not be too happy about not being amongst the grownups, it's nice to give them a specially decorated table.
Here's a selection of fun decorating ideas for kids tables sure to help make your younger guests happy to gather around their own little celebration.
• A colorful kids' table by Mirabelle Creations seen on Sweet Designs
• Table featuring stamped napkins, crayons and a turkey finger puppet on Frog Prince Paperie
• Chair bunting, "thankful" wands and more by Maria of Ritzy Bee for Southern Living.
• A mountain log theme table by Anders Ruff
• A Peanuts-themed table at Denna's ideas
• A Pilgrim-themed table by Fiskars
• Adorable handmade turkey placemats by Alyesa Bags
• A simple kraft paper-covered table by Sweet Paul for Country Living
• A pilgrim and Mayflower-themed table by Sandra Lee on iVillage
• Chalkboard table mats by La T Dah
• A popcorn-filled paper turkey on Say Yes to Hoboken
• Free printables by Amanda's Parties To Go
Re-edited from a post originally published 11.08.12 - CM
(Images: as linked above)