While you might describe an actual whale as "graceful" or "majestic", I'm pretty sure nobody who's ever seen a real live sperm whale has ever thought, "oh, how adorable!". Nevertheless, the gentle giants' (slightly abstracted) counterparts in the world of home decor are all cute as a button.
1. Wooden whale box, $49 from Uncommon Goods.
2. Whale bamboo wall clock, $68 from decoylab on Etsy.
3. Whale butter dish, $68 from Jonathan Adler.
4. Whale tape dispenser, $28 from Anthropologie.
5. Whale bath math, $16 from Plasticland.
6. Wood whale desktop organizer, $65 from Utility Collective.
7. Whale bookends, $150 for a pair at Jonathan Adler.
8. Whale pillow cover, $22 from SweetnatureDesigns on Etsy.
(Images: as credited above)