- Thayer & Holen
- Denver, CO
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We love that living in a small space has helped us to become intentional about all of the "stuff" that we have in our lives. We also love that the open floor plan gives the feeling of a bigger space.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- It has been a challenge to figure out how all of our outdoor gear fits into our home with minimal storage options. Skis, bikes and camping gear are an important part of our Colorado lifestyle. Instead of trying to find ways to hide or store our gear we have let it become part of the decor and that has worked for us!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- Storage is always a challenge in a small space! A bed frame with built in storage would be a big improvement over our current under-the-bed plastic storage bins.