The highlight of the month was easily Joel's impressive DIY digital camera project. If you didn't see it the first time, be sure to check out what his Lomography inspired creation, alongside posts about tech tools under $5, optimizing your email inbox using the "three folder" technique, and a list of electronics/appliances you might want to keep plugged in...
• 1 DigiLomo Camera: The Homemade Lomography Camera
• 2 Every Designer's Dream Desk
• 3 12 Useful Tech Tools for $5 & Under
• 4 Simone's Handsomely Beautiful Apartment Tech Tour
• 5 The Only Three Folders You Need in Your Email
• 6 Which Electronics Should You Leave Unplgged?
• 7 Ken's Mobile Minimal Workstation
• 8 Here's How to Quickly Regain 10-20 GB of Free Space
• 9 The 3 Piles Desk Organization Technique
• 10 The Best Widgets for Your Dashboard
• 11 The Best 5 DIY Tablet Stands: Stylishly Affordable
• 12 Why I Don't Miss My Large Screen TV
• 13 How Klout's Changes Cost Me a Job
• 14 Does Amazon Have the Answer to Our Shipping Woes?
• 15 The Making of a Spectacularly Epic Workspace Photo
* * *
Welcome to Unplggd's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)