We're in the middle of Bike to Work Week, and this Friday is the official day to get those pedals spinning. Here are 3 apps for both Android and Apple devices to help you tune up your bike, calculate your gears and find the most efficient routes to your office.
- Cycle Tracker Pro ($2.99 iOS) - Highly rated app for tracking maps, average speed, times and offers interval training.
- EveryTrail Pro ($3.99 iOS, $3.99 Android) - Great app designed to track travels mapped with GPS, share geotagged photos and explore others' trips; detailed trip maps for bike riders.
- Bike Repair ($2.99 iOS, $3.11 Android) - The go-to DIY manual for bike diagnostics and repair.
Are you planning to ride your bike to work this week? Do you have a favorite app to accompany your rides? Share them with Unplggd readers in the comments.
More Bikes on Unplggd
- Google Maps Get Bike Route Support
- Shining Through the Night: Bike Lights for any Rider
- Build Your Own Altoids Bike Speedometer
- Cycle Computing: Roundup of our Favorite Bike Computers
- 8 Ways To Make Your Current Bike Ride Better Than Apple