While most people are content to leave reminders on Post-It notes stuck to their desk, the life of an aesthetite requires something a bit more refined. That's where these desktop decals come in. They're each packed with info in the form of a guide or reminder—but with the look and style of decorative art.
Each of these sleek black decals from Hu2 Design
works to help make your life a little better inside your home office.
Whether you want to save energy, prolong the life of your laptop or just easily remember how to take a screen shot, there's a decal for you:
- Can't remember the shortcut to force quit? Try putting this iMac Shortcuts Reminder on your iMac's or Cinema Display's stand.
- Don't forget your iPod! Tack this Before Leaving Checklist by the door and you'll never forget your cell phone again.
- If you want to remember to only charge your laptop when it's drained, tack this 13" Charged MacBook decal on the back.
- If you need a reminder to unplug at capacity, try the 15" Unplugged MacBook reminder.
- So you don't leave your desktop computer running 24/7, smack one of these type-gorgeous Switch Off Your iMac decals.
- In order to keep everything in its place, adorn your desk with this Desk Organisor [sic] guide.
LESS HELPFUL BUT EQUALLY GORGEOUS DECALS: