Last month we celebrated The Art Of Motherhood, and now it's time to hear it for the boys. You may remember me mentioning it was difficult to find non-cheesy mom-inspired art...but I think it was even harder on the dad side. Amidst all the tacky ties & tools, I hope I've found a few worthy of the dad(s) in your life.
1. Father and Son Illustration by Let's All Make Believe celebrates the little moments like reading the comics together.
2. APAK's Motherhood notecard was a hit, and their Fatherhood print is fantastic as well. Just imagine the adventures those two will have!
3. Vireta delighted us with her Mamá convierte las lágrimas en pipas print, and she's back for the dads with Papa convierte las nubes en espaguetis. Dad makes clouds into spaghetti!
4. I also really love her Tus brazos son mi casa print: your arms are my home. A lovely sentiment for any parent.
5. This totally customizable boxing poster-inspired print from happythought would look great in a workshop or office.
6. Ivan Solbes' print says it sweetly & in Spanish: I love to play with my dad.
7. Dad's Taxi by Rob Elliot pulled at my heartstrings. My dad drove me around endlessly, to piano lessons, chorus, ballet lessons, museums, and more. Always in the safest car available, of course.
8. Let Him Sleep by Yellow Button Studio is a gentle reminder for the little ones on Father's Day morning, as well as confirmation that their dad is both Superman and just a man.
9. Father by Saul Art shows that dads come in all shapes and sizes and body art.
10. Father & Son Deer Collage by Dada Dreams anthropomorphizes the father-son relationship.