Over the last year Re-Nest has hosted many discussions on the emerging Bamboo craze. While Re-Nesters openly embrace new sustainable products, many were hesitant of the carbon footprint from bamboo accessories before giving it the official green stamp of approval.
Now, it looks like many sellers have figured out that in order to get the trend to stick, consumers want organic and FTC certified bamboo products. If sellers can wise-up and provide bamboo products with a guarantee that they have been cultivated in a sustainable way, this bamboo craze will phase out of its "trend" stage and become a permanent eco-friendly alternative for many products.
Here are a few of the best in bamboo products that we've featured over the last year:
1. Sasara: An Effective Cleaning Brush Made from Bamboo
2. The Bamboo Bottle: Finally An Easy-To-Clean Eco Solution
3. Product Review: Bamboo Dish Rack from Simple Human
4. Organic Bikes: Sleek Bamboo Bikes & Accessories
5. Bamboo Kitchen And Serveware By Dandi
6. VOC and Solvent-Free Bamboo Bowls from Bibol
7. Bamboo Dinnerware has Arrived: Shiraleah
8. Protect Your Macbook Beautifully With Bamboo
Images: As noted above
Related: What Are Your Thoughts on Bamboo?