1. Buy the fabric for a DIY-loving friend, or make something for the less crafty with this Kei Japan Honeycomb Dots Fabric from Fabric Worm. $25.50 for 10 fat quarters.
2. Tea and honey, perfect mates. Try this design-savvy gift set, Zen Out: Three Raw Honey & Tea Pairings from Bee Raw Honey, $98.
3. Know a nonfiction bookworm or a beekeeping enthusiast? Grab them The Beekeeper's Bible, available from Barnes & Noble or your local bookstore, $35.
4. The cutest and most basic of the five: a Honey Dipper, from Crate & Barrel, $2.95.
5. Give to someone deserving of pampering: the Burt's Bees Head to Toe Kit, $13 from Burt's Bees.
(Images: as linked above)