Is there anything more satisfying than completing a project you've done yourself, from start to finish? Even following directions someone else has created, a DIY project often reflects the handiwork and personality of the person putting it altogether. And if there's any good time for DIY projects, the holiday season might be the most opportune time to get started. Here are several of the best DIY tech projects from the past year to get you motivated on starting on your own upgrade, update, or wholly new creation!
• 1 Make Your Own Digital Lomography Camera
• 2 5 Great Flash DIY Projects on the Cheap
• 3 The DIY Transparent Case iPhone 4 Mod
• 4 DIY Superslim Laptop Desk From IKEA Parts
• 5 3 Nifty Options to DIY a Stealth Tablet Case
• 6 5 Useful Photography DIY Projects
• 7 IKEA Lovin': The Best of IKEA Tech Hacking & DIY
• 8 Easy DIY: Turn Your Light Switch Into a Key Magnet
• 9 DIY Kindle Case: Grab Your Moleskine
• 10 DIY Tanglefree Headphones with Embroidery Floss
* * *
Welcome to Unplggd's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)