Oh, I am impatient for spring! Since I live in San Francisco where one season blurs into the next, my main craving is for more sunlight. And spring vegetables, spring dresses, and lots and lots of bunnies..
- Alicia Paulson of Posie Gets Cozy always creates the most lovely, timeless things. Her Miss Maggie Rabbit Softie Kit is sold out (but check back, justs in case), but you can still make Miss Maggie, using the Sewing Pattern and your own stash of charming fabrics.
- Oh, hey, GIANT BUNNY. The Big Cuddly Bunny from The Purl Bee is so amazing I'd like to make one for everyone and inaugurate a new tradition: the First Day Of Spring Bunny Fight. And maybe a quick game of Bunny Baseball..
- The Purl Bee also made this little Bunny Hop Bunny and his whole family, including a bunny with a kerchief!
- It has become one of my dearly-held goals to both make and receive a surprise ball. They're so magical, and these bunny versions from Martha Stewart are petite and sweet.
- Their Soft Woolen Bunny is perfect as well, and you have to see how cute its little tail is.
- I definitely appreciate the aesthetic of the Stuffed Menswear Bunny, also from Martha, as a break from all the florals and foofs. So elegant!
- This final project from Martha Stewart requires no supplies other than your finest linen napkins...so I'd have to go get some if I wanted to set my table with Bunny Fold Napkins. And you know I do.
(Images: as linked above)