It's pretty glamorous to register for things like fine china and elegant barware. When that scanner gun is in your hand, suddenly you feel like Jackie Kennedy choosing which White House china she's going to entertain the dignitaries with. And that's all well and good, if it pleases you. But you might also want to consider a few more practical additions to your registry, because if nothing else, you'll need to make room for all that crystal.
These 9 handy little tools would be a welcome addition to your cabinets, closets, drawers, pantries or anywhere else where you could use some organization.
- Diamond-Shape Drawer Organizer at Target, $9.79
- Yellow and Grey Wire Bins at Crate & Barrel, $16.95 each
- Stainless Steel Wall System at Pottery Barn, $49-$99
- Spectrum Grid Over-the-Door Styling Caddy at Bed Bath & Beyond, $12.99
- Real Simple Holiday Gift Wrap Under Bed Wrapping Paper Storage at Bed Bath & Beyond, $19.99
- Lynk Locking Shelf at Target, $11.39
- Kellan Tool Rack at Pottery Barn, $19.99
- Grey Bottle Stacking Mat at Crate & Barrel, $6.95
- Door Solutions Over the Door Mirror and Cosmetic Organizer at Bed Bath & Beyond, $149.99
The complete guide to modern weddings.
(Image credits: Taryn Williford)