Living green at home means knowing a fair amount of DIY. Over the past year we've compiled a great collection of instructions on how to improve your home — from easy hacks to save energy, knowing how to paint your walls, tackle the mold in your shower, patch drywall, to even insulating your windows with bubble wrap. Here are the most popular home building and repair tutorials of the year!
• 1 How To Paint a Room
• 2 How To Clean Your Bathtub With A Grapefruit & Salt
• 3 How To Make A Hinged Tabletop From Hollow Core Doors
• 4 How To Green Clean the Mold In Your Shower
• 5 How To Insulate Outlets & Switches
• 6 How to Make Any Fridge More Efficient
• 7 How To Build a Backyard Chicken Coop
• 8 How To Insulate with Bubble Wrap
• 9 How To Build An Ace Hotel-Inspired Plumbing Pipe Shelf
• 10 How To Patch Drywall: Easier Than it Looks!
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)