Poor wire management is not only an eyesore, but it's also a safety concern. Luckily there are several flat solutions that make the task of getting wires and cables in line even easier. In this roundup we have brought together some of the best solutions in flat wires, cables, and cords.
- FlatWire: FlatWire have audio, video, and lighting solutions that like their name implies, are flat. FlatWire are ultra-thin and durable and can be applied directly on the surface of walls, trim, and ceilings. Because the wires can be easily concealed with paint, FlatWire is truly an invisible home theater wiring solution.
- LaCie Flat USB Cables: Designed by item, a French design firm, these bright flat USB cables are available in three different colors.
- Altona Flat HDMI Cables: This thin cable has a high performance standard and thanks to its slim profile, hides very well underneath a rug...making wire management all that much easier. Other options for thin HDMI cables include Wireworld and Providence Cable.
- LaCie Flat Firewire Cables: We can't decide whether we want to hide these cables or leave them on display. These flat cables available in Firewire 400 and 800 are attractive enough that we don't feel the need to hide them.
- Cicoil Flat Cables: Cicoil offer a variety of flat and highly durable cables and are a good solution if you are looking for a large amount of flat cables able to withstand very hot and very cold temperatures.
For some more wire management tips, check out these posts: