We love incorporating industrial elements into our home. Whether its by using sturdy metal office furniture in the living room or celebrating the beauty of materials like unfinished plywood and steel, a dose of industrialism can add a shot of style and functionality.
The picture above is from Amelie and John's London Warehouse Conversion House Tour. In order to better share the sheer breadth of our archive, here are some top industrial-themed posts from Apartment Therapy. We've broken them down into lighting, furnishings, how-to's and sources...
- Edison Chandelier from Pottery Barn
- Industrial Lighting For Your Home
- Caravaggio Pendant Lamps by Cecilie Manz
- Jielde Industrial Lamp
Industrial Furnishings & Tools
- OneLessDesk by Heckler Design
- Naked Chair from Alberto Colzani
- Lyon Industrial Stool
- Industrial Laundry Baskets
- United Receptacle's Defender Series Trash Cans
- HurlyBurly Kitchen Fume Extractor Hood
Industrial How To's:
- How To: Create With Industrial Felt
- How To: Make a Socket Chandelier
- How To: Build Felt Sliding Doors
This is just the beginning! For more house tours that incorporate an industrial aesthetic, see Uri Stays Monochrome, Jeanine's Sun-Filled House, and Joseph's Industrial Mini. Or, visit our complet House Tours Archive. If you have suggestions for additional industrial style products or sources for the home, please leave a comment below!