There's nothing more fun and inspiring than those moments when readers either send us their photos or invite us over to photograph their work spaces, whether they're spacious studios or closet sized home offices. There's always some ideas to note (and steal), with a wide variety of ways to hide cables and cords, integrate decorative items to offset home office equipment, how everyone maximizes their storage space, and of course, what type of tech gear they're using to meet those deadlines. So check out this years most inspiring home office and workspaces below!
• Rebecca's Loving Living Small Home Office
• The Black Hole Home Office
• Mike's Clear Task at Hand
• The UNstudio Collector's Loft
• Becke's Rural Vintage Cabin Space
• Dee Adams' Lofty Intentions
• A Bright Bright Great Tech Tour
• Sonja's Savvy Sophistication Home Office
• Yummygum's Home Office Renovation
• The Home Office of Ghislaine Vinas
And be sure to check out all the rest of the best of Unplggd from 2010 here.