One of my favorite storage solutions for small spaces, or for any size space, is also one of the simplest: hooks. Hooks are especially useful at this time of the year, when a deluge of coats and hats and scarves threatens to engulf your entryway. So we've rounded up some of the best wall-mounted coat hooks and hook racks, perfect for adding a little extra storage for wintry things anywhere you have a little bit of free wall.
A simple hook makes a simple statement. Anthropologie sells this boat-cleat inspired version that's great for hanging all sorts of things (or you could, you know, just use a boat cleat).
These oversize coat hooks, which come in a variety of colors and sizes, present a myriad of design possibilities.
Pair multiple hooks in different colors, or choose just one for a minimal look.
The leather loop on this hook is a nice design feature, and handy for smaller items like gloves or scarves.
A minimal design and lots of hanging space at a low price. Also available as a single hook.
A wall-mounted rack with plenty of spots for hanging—both stylish and practical.
Our Previous Lists:
- 9 Fabulous Wall Hooks To Hang Your Hat (and Coat, and Purse) On
- Brilliant & Beautiful: 5 New Ways to Hang Coat Hooks
- 6 Ways To Use the "Little Walls" in Your Home
If you're looking for a coat rack that makes a dramatic statement, this is the perfect choice.
Other Good Resources:
- Roundup: 21 Creative DIY Wall Hook and Coat Rack Projects! - Curbly
- Roundup :: 22 Hooks To Hang Your Hat On! - Coco Kelley
- Brass Hooks Roundup - Jillian Hare