We consider ourselves lucky and blessed to have such amazing and talented readers. You're ideas are so inspiring to us that we wanted to take a look back at some of our favorite February Jumpstart DIY Ideas from '09. They're all worth a second look!
Projects Pictured Above Are Bolded Below
• How To: Make a Butterfly Chair Cover
• How To: Make a "Seussery"
• How To: Bed Cave Curtains
• How To: Kids Quote Canvas
• How To: Make a Hanging Book Display
• How To: Hack a Walmart Crib
• How To: White Board Fireplace Cover
• How To: Kids Art Area
• How To: Make a Chalkboard Art Space
• How To: Nursery Alphabet Poster
• How To: Budget Dresser for Baby-to-Be
Did you have a favorite DIY project from last year? Something that inspired you to get busy working on your own spaces? Let us know in the comments below!
(Images: As Linked Above)