The Ninteno Wii falls near the top of the list of gear you bought, but never use for most folks.
But in honor of the motion gaming console's fifth birthday (it was released on November 19, 2006), why not vow to spend a little more time with your Wii? If you're looking for a little fire to start up an old flame, check out these tips, tricks and roundups for the best ways to use your Wii:
- How to Easily Check Your Nintendo Wii-mote Battery Level
- 10 Best Weight Loss Games for the Wii
- Why not Play Wii on an Outdoor Screen?
- 7 Wii Tricks Nintendo Doesn't Tell You
- Netflix Streaming on Wii and PS3 Now Disc-Free
- How To Camouflage Your Wii Sensor Bar
- Browse Google Reader with your Wii
- Things You Can Do With Your Console Beyond Gaming
- How To Host a Video Gaming Party That Everyone Will Love