So, we're planning on trying some more natural remedies before resorting to any kind of bomb or spray:
• Remove all traces of food from the house
• Put pet food bowls in bowls of water to create a moat around their food dish.
• A couple of drops of peppermint oil should keep them from coming in through the door.
• If that doesn't work, something with citrus oil will help.
• If all else fails, we're going to make the sachet that Gregory and Emily used when they got invaded.
Got any good ant repellent tricks to share?
(Image: asobitsuchiya's flickr)