BOOK SITE: The Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces
AMAZON RANKING: #1 in Decorating
TODAY'S UPDATE: From David C. Bocock's Amazon Review: The great thing about this book is that it really is a good place to start when thinking of all the things you can do to redecorate your place. When ordering this book, I looked forward to its release seeing how I read Apartment Therapy daily on my blog reader. When I received the book, I was glad that it had all sorts of great ideas put into one place. If you're thinking about doing some decorating or reorganizing of your space, this is a great book. It has a lot of variety.
MORE BOOK NEWS:
• 6. 30.10: Atlanta Signing Party at SWITCH, 6-8pm
• 6. 28.10: Dallas Signing Party at The Hästens Store, 6-8pm
• 6. 26.10: Los Angeles Signing Party at Heath Ceramics, 6-8pm
• 6. 24.10: Chicago Signing Party at Ligne Roset, 6-8pm
• 6. 14.10: A great review from Violette on Amazon:
"My husband and I moved to a small rural home after living large in a big suburban home for many years. Holy cow! It was really hard to cope with a 1200' downsize. This book, although written with apartment living in mind, lent some excellent ideas about arranging furniture, displaying art and precious family items--and all important, storage. This book is more useful than the "not so large home" books, which are often about homes that are really quite spacious."
• 6.1.10: We're three weeks out of the gate and still racking up really nice mentions for our Big Book. Today we were highighted in the Daily Candy email as one of their top summer must reads…
• Look! The Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces Party
• Final Sneak Peek: The Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces
• Sneak Peek 3: The Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces