Bookshelves can be as personal as a finding the perfect pair of underpants (if only we could find Dora Underoos in our size). They can be big, small, long or tall and don't forget bright, light, or plain old out of sight. 15 of our favorites are after the jump, tell us which one you love, lust over or are planning on making in the near future!
Although some of the setups below aren't your typical "bookcase" many spaces are too small for such things, so we made sure to include a few book storage alternatives as well. Is there a particular style you fancy more than others? Let us know in the comments below!
Second Row, Left To Right
• Elmer Bookcase by Vilac
• Good Idea: Turn a Bookcase into a Front Facing Book Display
• Space Saving Idea: Revolving Bookcases
• Rain Gutter Bookshelves
• How To: Make Shelves Out of Fruit Crates
Third Row, Left To Right
• Fabric Magazine Organizer by Reisenthel
• Storage Crates from Rose and Grey
• Book Storage Systems by Guidecraft
• Inspiration: Corner Library
• Good Questions: Securing a Barrister's Bookcase
(Images: As linked above)