We're not able to vouch for the efficiency of this imported pest control gadget, but it supposedly uses "electronic vaporization to diffuse "Nomat," a chemical vapor that kills mosquitoes in the room and repels them outside". The whole process is odorless and safe to both humans and pets, possibly a savior for those of us who sleep with the windows open during these warmer summer nights...
The Castro Mosquito Vaporizer at $85 features:
- Size: 10.8x9.8x9.8cm / cord length 70cm
- Operating temperature: 0-50 degrees farenheit
- Electronic operation with auto-off (8 hours) and LED indicator
- Colors: Pink, Green, White, Black
- Power: 100V, 50/60Hz AC
- Comes with three 60-day Nomat bottles
- Manual: Japanese
We're still trying to discover what "nomat" exactly is, but there are reports of some people feeling "raspy throats" upon its use here, so take heed if you've got a sensitive system.