- A lack of structure that ensures proper lunch and break times. It's easy to get wrapped up and look up at the clock at 2pm, starving. (The Joy: I can eat any time that works for me, or run out on a whim. No noon-1pm required lunch hour. I remember a job where we weren't allowed to eat at any other time but noon.)
- I make a full pot of coffee in the morning and drink way too much of it throughout the day. This coffee habit only started when I began working from home. (The Joy: I never buy coffee on the go, saving me lots of money.)
- Not knowing when to turn off a long day - or turn off the computer. (The Joy: Having the option to work at night if the day fills up too fast.)
- Getting really tired of being at home for hours on end, day in and day out, with lots of nights in too! (The Joy: Being able to up and go for a walk, errand, or even a movie on a slow day... whenever I feel like it.)
- A lack of co-worker socialization, at times. (The Joy: It's easier to stay much more focused and get a lot done when co-workers aren't stopping by to tell you about their weekend.)
Image above shows Nicole and Brandon's home office. Check out that and and lots of work-at-home inspiration in the Hard Working Home Offices Roundup.