Curiosity Shoppe's Tea Towel Tote Bag
What You Need:
- 1 tea towel
- 1.5 yards of 1" cotton webbing
- Sewing Machine
- Fold tea towel in half, right sides together.
- Using a half-inch seam allowance, stitch up the sides of the towel, back-stitching at the beginning and end of each seam. Turn bag right side out.
- Cut the webbing in half to make the 2 straps.
- Pin the ends of each strap 1" down from the top of the bag and 3" in from sides, making sure they're not twisted.
- Attach the ends of each strap by stitching a square around the edges of the 1" tail of webbing, removing the pins as you go.
(Images: 1-3: Target, 4: Derek Fagerstrom)