Glass and metal, be it iron or steel, is a bit ironic, a case of opposites attract. Glass is all about delicacy and is easily shattered. In contrast, metals like iron and steel are all about strength and are extremely malleable. This combination of materials makes these cabinets a marriage made in heaven.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Sterling 70" Tall Cabinet, $899.00 from Crate & Barrel
2. Klingsbo Glass-door cabinet, black, clear glass, $129.00 from Ikea
3. Multiple Shelf Glass Cabinet, $(Contact for pricing) from Neelam Furniture
4. Pharmacy Bath Cart, $399.00 from Pottery Barn
5. Mid-Century Modern Metal Bookcase, $595.00 from I Find U Buy
(Images: As credited above.)